CALL: JAM (876) 955-8099 •USA (561) 768-0280
15 OF THE BEST RESTAURANTS AND PLACES
FOR FOODIES TO EAT IN JAMAICA
- JAMAICA EXPERIENCES MAGAZINE 2019
Inspired by her love of great food and Jamaica, Dr. Linda decided to open a restaurant. It just happened to have a hotel attached... but never mind that. After recruiting some of the best chefs and cooks in Jamaica, the Cracked Conch Restaurant was born.
Our chefs passion for food and their fine dining skills have enhanced the farm to table concept. This restaurant is rooted in community. Seafood is from local waters. Chicken is free range, raised locally and delivered fresh. The only frozen items bought are shrimp, ice cream and wings. Breads come from our local bakery or are made on site. Breadfruit is roasted here. There is a small herb garden cared for by the inestimable gardener.
Coconut dishes use fresh coconut milk from local, native coconuts, which are grated and hand squeezed.
The mantra here is Fresh! Fresh! Fresh!
• Seaside Dining
8am-10pm Mon -Thur,
8am-11pm on Weekends
• Local, fusion and international meals
• Our signature American breakfast every morning
• Seafood and produce sourced locally
• Gazebo available for special occasions
• Picnics and earlier breakfasts available
• Only Southrestaur coast ant in Restaurant week
• Selected as one of top 15 places to eat in Jamaica.
• Large groups welcome
• Special dietary needs accommodated with notice
• Full bar with cocktails and local fresh juices
• High-Speed Wi-Fi